Skin Cancer Forum
Skin Cancer Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Skin Cancer Forums at Topicalinfo.org
 Skin cancer topical treatments
 Coconut baking soda most effective tested combo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Al62

17 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2018 :  01:18:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am creating this new topic because I think this simple treatment deserves to be used as a first stategy for an actinic or squamous cell carninoma.

During the last 3 years I've tested most of the techniques described in this forum (except bloodroot and zinc chloride). I finally got a succes using a mix of baking soda and coconut oil.

1 - it is very safe and can be used near a sensitive area (eyes or lips)
2 - it is the most effective treatment I tried on me
3 - it only need one application each day during 2 or 3 weeks
4 - it does not really hurt, a bit itchy or burning sometimes.
5 - it is very cheap using widely available products
6 - it can be used on large areas without affecting a healthy skin

For the mix I used virgin coconut oil mixed with a pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate (kitchen baking soda would be fine).

Each day after washing my skin in the morning with soap I applied the mixture and let it all the day. If the skin is cancerous there is a reaction after a day or two, it can be a burning reaction or a itchy sensation. On some area the reaction was too intense and I had to use the mixture only each 2 days.

After 2 or 3 weeks the skin does not react, the cancer spots were completely cleared. I am now at the 4th week of this treatment, the skin is no more reacting but I will continue for some weeks to be sure all is OK.

I hope this simple method will work for you, first I was sceptical about it because I thought it was too simple to work.

Al

Edited by - Al62 on 06/14/2018 01:28:41

dan

607 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2018 :  23:14:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Al,

This sounds like a very good first thing to try! It does not sound very difficult to endure if it does work and there is not much to lose if it doesn't work.

There are sound reasons for this to be effective. The baking soda will turn the skin mildly alkaline over time. Cancer needs and actually generates an acidic environment when it is thriving. Cancer's natural enemy is pancreatic enzymes which work best at a pH of 8.5, which happens to be the same pH as baking soda. To maximize circulating pancreatic enzymes, going without food for 10 or more hours a day and/or supplementing them orally or topically will help. I love using coconut oil for delivery of the baking soda, plus its lauric acid also kills cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5601385/

dan
Go to Top of Page

Al62

17 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2018 :  07:07:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan, I erased the last visible carcinoma I had with this solution but more than that I also treated 3 large areas (the largest one was about 6 cm) on my face that reacted to the coconut/soda. These areas had nothing visible but I believe a potential cancer was growing silently.

Other product I tested was petty spurge, the spot was partly cleared but it was painfull and dangerous because it was close to my eye.
I fully agree with your explanation, I measured the baking soda with water at PH 8, this doesn't hurt the normal skin but seems to kill cancerous cells.

In the past I also tried coconut oil mixed with frankincense oil but I did not kick the 8 mm cancerous spot I was targeting. I believe most of the effect is due to the baking soda.

I am also following the health guidelines from this forum, raising body PH, taking vits and minerals and pancreatic enzymes.

Al
Go to Top of Page

dan

607 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2018 :  14:40:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great stuff, Al!

A good check to see if the cancer is gone is to topically apply orange oil or its active ingredient d-limonene and wait for a burning sensation that will last up to 30 minutes if there is cancer. Normal skin should not react. I prefer d-limonene (Jarrow brand) because it does not make you smell so much like an orange. In my experience, D-limonene is also a decent skin cancer treatment when applied daily over a period of a few weeks. I felt that noting the onset (indicates cancer's depth), duration (indicates cancer's size), and intensity (indicates cancer's health) of the stinging helped me to know how close to the end I was as the stinging lessened in duration and intensity each day.

For readers new to this, here are some links for baking soda, coconut oil, pancreatin, orange oil, and d-limonene. There is nothing for sale on this website and this is intended only to clarify the products involved, although Vitacost is a good supplier.

https://www.vitacost.com/bobs-red-mill-pure-baking-soda-gluten-free-16-oz-15

https://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-extra-virgin-certified-organic-coconut-oil-16-fl-oz-non-gmo

https://www.vitacost.com/now-foods-pancreatin-10x The pancreatin capsules can be pulled apart to apply topically when mixed with coconut oil and baking soda.

https://www.vitacost.com/now-foods-organic-essential-oils-orange-4-fl-oz

https://www.vitacost.com/jarrow-formulas-d-limonene-1000-mg-60-softgels comes in soft gels that can be punctured to apply topically.
Go to Top of Page

Eddie_T

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2018 :  21:02:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just mixed up a small batch of baking soda and coconut oil to try on some rough places on my scalp. The mixture is a bit gritty right now does it smooth out with time?
Go to Top of Page

Al62

17 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2018 :  09:21:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Eddie, the mixture thickness depends on the ratio coconut oil/baking soda, I used a ratio that gave a paste so I don't have baking soda falling everywhere.

I had some areas that reacted after 4 days. Sometimes it might be very itchy, avoid applying it before bed to avoid a bad night. Once the skin is cleared there is no reaction.

Today my forehead is still clear, I sincerelly hope that you will get the same positive result.

Al
Go to Top of Page

bspratt

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2018 :  17:45:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Eddie - I mixed some up this morning and added the pancreatic enzymes as Dan suggested/applied to a small BCC that I am scheduled for Mohs. Do you just let it dry on your skin or do you cover? Do you only reapply daily?
Go to Top of Page

Al62

17 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2018 :  18:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mixing the enzymes could be interesting, I'll be very interested to know if you get a positive result.
I washed my face in the morning, applied the paste and did not cover it, just let the paste penetrate the skin during the day. I think you can cover the skin with a 3M micropore band if needed. If the coconut oil is under 22C it is solid, in this case you have to warm it to mix the baking soda. In the begining on some area it was reacting too much so I did a break for a few days. After the skin started to recover I was able to apply the paste each day. I did this on a large part of my face and was surprized to find that I got several area that looked normal but reacted, probably a potential growing squamous cell carcinoma.

Previously I got some spots cleared with orange oil, euphorbia peplus or frankincense but some were not removed, I got those with the coconut/soda. During the 10 last years I was diagnosed with squamous, basal and metatypical (agressive type) carcinomas, before reading this forum I was going for chirurgy each year.
Go to Top of Page

bspratt

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2018 :  19:07:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Al, that is most encouraging that this is working for you. Curious to see how my BCC responds. Do you have any pictures before and after? Would love to see your progress thanks - Bill
Go to Top of Page

Al62

17 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2018 :  05:24:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bill, sorry I have no photos, I tried once to upload some on the forum but was unable to attach them to the post. From my experience BCC was healed with frankincense oil or petty spurge. Orange oil helped on some squamous cell or actinic keratosis. I also had metatypical carcinomas, those are the worst because they can spread and are very agressive. I also tried a lot of other essential oils and products without success. I believe it is necessary to use several method because often carcinomas are of different type, there is no 100% success with one method for what I've learned. Today I can't do more experimentation because I don't see any problem on my skin.
The last time I saw a dermatologist was 5 years ago, thanks to this forum. It would be good to know if a mix of coconut enzymes and baking soda is effective, I hope you will have good results soon.
Go to Top of Page

anivoc

643 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2018 :  07:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think on small lesions this recipe may very well work...On the big ones a few inches or bigger or maybe just because they were nodular basal cell I found this treatment to be very painful and just not tolerable nor effective enough to merit going on so I quit. I contacted the woman who went viral with the "I cured my grandmother's skin cancer video / blog" and asked her did your grandmothers cancer ever come back....In fact it had and she retreated...The other point I felt she was remiss in was emphasizing that this protocol can be painful.... a whole lot more than just itchy as it was in my case...again my lesions are big and maybe that makes a difference but I couldn't tolerate the daily agony...with so little response / results...

Edited by - anivoc on 10/09/2018 07:33:46
Go to Top of Page

bspratt

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2018 :  11:08:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry I did not take a picture but applied the mixture to BCC for about 3 days and the area swelled and turned red. Interestingly, the SCC about 2 inches above and to Left on forehead also turned red. I stopped after 3 days because it just kind of looked wierd and no destruction had occurred. I'm used to bloodroot paste doing its thing after a day or so. Anyhow thought to table this for now since I'm still healing and currently going thru Mohs. Encouraged by what others are saying here thanks - Bill

Edited by - bspratt on 10/09/2018 11:11:44
Go to Top of Page

Al62

17 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2018 :  03:21:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that it did not work, I got the same reaction 4 years ago and thought the coconut oil was bad for my skin. Anivoc I assume you're right, the skin might react to the coconut oil and cause a burn like reaction if the cancer is too big.

I believe that a skin cancer is the sign that the body has failed to eliminate it. Trying to cure a skin cancer locally works but the cancer will probably return. I consider my skin cancer was a good thing because it pushed me to change things in my life and thus avoid a more dangerous internal cancer.
Since 4 years I am following the general cancer prevention stategy guidelines from this forum.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Skin Cancer Forum © 2013 www.topicalinfo.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

Disclaimer: The three most common types of skin cancer are basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma. While melanoma is the most dangerous type, keep in mind that any cancer and potentially some cancer treatments can cause injury or death. The various views expressed in these public forums should not be considered as medical advice. See your qualified health-care professional for medical attention, advice, diagnosis, and treatments.